Are Power Stroke Engines Environmentally Friendly?

Power Stroke engines, designed for Ford Motor Company, are diesel engines that are definitely environmentally friendly because they use fuel that is 20% biodiesel and are constantly being improved.

With state of the art engineering, Power Stroke engines are economical and more fuel efficient than gasoline engines.

Clean air and less toxins in the environment are a huge concern for many. With a better gas recirculation system, a diesel particulate filter and selective catalytic reduction, Power Stroke engines are performing well and have been producing less and less toxic emissions as technology improves.

The EPA created stringent clean air standards back in 2007 and these diesel engines meet and exceed all of these standards. The newest engine to hit the market, the 6.7L will run on B20 biodiesel fuel.

B20 biodiesel fuel is a combination of regular diesel fuel at 80% and the remaining 20% of biodiesel. This formula is safer for the environment because less toxins are produced as the fuel is burned by the engine.

Power Stroke Engines are environmentally friendly because they are efficient, and adhere to all standards set by the government.

Built in Huntsville, Alabama, the large diesel engines for Ford’s line of super duty pickup trucks are durable and have performed well against gasoline engines.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s